- Design UX artifacts including experience maps, sketches, and wireframes as part of a team of Experience designers on a project geared towards delivering end-to-end digital products.
- Optimize and experiment on your designs with light prototypes, dataful user testing, and rapid iteration to prove the best solution for the end user.
- Leverage both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to understand user needs, and test whether the experiences you design support them.
- Create experiences that speak to the user utilizing our 4 ingredients for UX: Light, Ethical, Accessible, and Dataful (LEAD).
- Define the next generation of UX by contributing to new methodologies and practices, learning, and sharing best practices for disciplines and industries.
- Have a bias for action in an environment that can be at times both ambiguous and complex, demonstrating that experimentation is better than standing still.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience with design tools (e.g., Sketch, Invision, Figma, and Adobe).
- A design portfolio demonstrating design principles for web and/or mobile platforms, based on relevant work experience, class projects, or personal projects.
- An effective analytical, creative, and visual thinker with excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
Set yourself apart with one or many of these mindsets:
- Maker: you make to learn—whether that’s a quick prototype, a physical object, or a thought-provoking IG story.
- Curious: you are interested in design and technology, pay attention to the trends, and show curiosity about the human impact.
- Leader: you have demonstrated formal or informal leadership skills by showing you can work collaboratively and respectfully with diverse groups of people. You’re a team player.
- Ethical: you are thoughtful about the social consequences of your choices and of technology. You are open and inclusive of others.
- Graduating with a BA/BS degree in graphic design, interaction design, cognitive science, human-computer interaction, computer science, or a related field.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Generous paid vacation and 15 paid holidays
- Flexible work/life balance
- Awesome benefits – health, dental, vision, and life
- Company discounts and tuition reimbursement
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.