This Privacy Notice provides information about the way Publicis Sapient processes Personal Data for recruitment reasons.
Privacy Notice Summary
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data:
Your Personal Data will be used for recruiting reasons in order to:
- efficiently occupy vacancies
- actively find skilled workers
Your Personal Data will not be used for a different incompatible purpose without your consent!
How We Use Your Personal Data:
- Your personal data will be saved in our Applicant Tracking System and Candidate Relationship Management System
- Your Personal Data will only be processed by qualified Hiring staff/personnel
- We take the protection of data privacy very seriously. All Personal Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used as set out in this Privacy Notice. The applicable data protection laws shall be respected in full.
What Personal Data We Collect:
- When you are being contacted by us (called “sourcing”): name, contact details (email address, LinkedIn profile, phone number) and possibly professional skills.
- When you apply: your first and last name, location, contact information, Curriculum Vitae.
Who is Using Your Personal Data:
- The following Publicis Sapient agencies in Europe: Sapient Limited and DigitasLBi Limited in the UK, Sapient GmbH in Germany, Sapient Switzerland GmbH in Switzerland, Sapient Sweden AB and DigitasLBi Sveridge AB in Sweden, Publicis Sapient Italy S.r.l. in Italy. We are frequently updating this list.
- The agency for which you are sourced/the agency that considers to employ you is regarded as the Data Controller.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, please see section V.
I. Purpose of data collection
We collect your Personal Data for recruiting reasons. We achieve this purpose by:
1. reaching out directly to skilled worker candidates.
Our Sourcing Teams proactively try to find skilled worker candidates by screening social and professional networking tools, such as LinkedIn and Xing.
2. processing a candidate’s direct application submitted to one of our jobs via our website.
3. regularly informing individuals about new career opportunities at Publicis Sapient or other business updates.
We do only inform individuals who have voluntarily registered to be notified about such news.
II. What Personal Data do we collect and process?
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (i.e. living individual). We only process the following categories of your Personal Data:
a) when we directly contact the candidate: name, contact details (email address, LinkedIn profile, phone number) and possibly professional skills.
Please note that we are respecting your privacy settings on social or professional networking platforms. We cannot and will not export your Personal Data from networking tools if you have objected to that and if you limited access to your contact´s only.
b) when the candidate applies directly: personal information such as first and last name, location, contact information, Curriculum Vitae.
III. Use of your personal Data
We collect and use your Personal Data for legitimate human resources and business management reasons including:
1. Identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available;
2. recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring;
3. conducting background checks as permitted by applicable laws.
IV. What legal ground(s) do we rely on?
The use of the Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the Publicis Sapient's agencies legitimate interest to hire new employees to meet the growth of the company, to fill open positions and to win new competences. By reaching out directly to the candidate, we pursue our legitimate interest to approach the best possible candidates.
V. With whom do we share Personal Data?
We will share your Personal Data with employees of Publicis Sapient, including Hiring and Recruitment Teams in order to evaluate your application. We will not disclose your Personal Data to anyone else under any circumstances except as otherwise stated in this Privacy Notice, to successors in title to our business, to establish, exercise or defend our rights, or where required by law.
VI. Viewing, Editing, Updating or Deletion of your Personal Data:
Please contact email@example.com if you want to access any Personal Data stored about you in our records. We will honor your legal right to view your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws. If you think that any of the Personal Data collected by the means of sourcing is incorrect, confusing or incomplete, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will stop processing your Personal Data. If requested, we will erase your Personal Data from our database.
VII. Data Security
We use a variety of methods, such as firewalls, intrusion detection software and manual security procedures, to secure your data against loss or damage and to help protect the accuracy and security of Personal Data and to prevent unauthorized access or improper use. If you think that the Website or any Personal Data is not secure or that there has been unauthorized access to the Website or your Personal Data, please contact email@example.com immediately.
Please note that we treat Personal Data as strictly confidential.
IX. Data Transfers
Your Personal Data may be accessed by recruiters and interviewers working in the country where the position for which you are applying is based, as well as by recruiters and interviewers working in different countries within Publicis Sapient, such as the US and India which are not considered to have the same level of data protection as in the EU. However, we ensure all data transfers comply with applicable legal requirements. Should you wish to know more about how data is protected or wish to request a copy of the contractual protections please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
XI. Notification of changes
Any changes to this Privacy Notice will be promptly communicated on this page and you should check back to see whether there are any changes. If you wish to save this text, please mark the entire statement (e.g. with your mouse) and copy-paste by pushing ctrl c.
XII. Further Information
For further information on Publicis Sapient please visit our website https://publicissapient.com. If you consider that we are not complying with this Privacy Notice or if you have any questions in relation to this Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com. You may also lodge a formal complaint with your competent data protection authority.